Godiva Chocolatier Photoshoots
- Project(s): Godiva Chocolatier Photoshoots
- Services: Photoshoot Art Direction & Styling
- Description: Noel has extensive studio photography experience, and has art directed more than 30 complex, multi-day photoshoots for Godiva Chocolatier, Wedgwood China and Waterford Crystal.
As Art Director of Photography, Noel has overseen the following creative processes:
- Planning & Strategy: Meet with Client to preview products, discuss key marketing & business goals and other factors that inform creative strategy
- Creative Vision & Ideation: Brainstorm creative concepts & visual treatments, work with Client to clarify creative vision, and draft creative brief defining requirements & strategy for Photoshoot
- Pre-shoot Prep & Direction: Scouting & acquisition of props and backgrounds, locations, model selection, sketches and digital mockups and test-shoots for Client sign-off of creative concept
- Photoshoot Art Direction: On-set collaboration with Client, Photographers and Stylists regarding logistics, strategic requirements, artistic treatment for each shot (e.g. lighting, composition, styling, focus/depth of field, relative scale, etc), troubleshooting production issues and ensuring that each shot meets requirements for Client sign-off.
- Post-Production: Coordination with post-production staff to ensure flawless final output - including color correction, retouching, resolution, etc.